take out menus
NEW SYSTEM TO PREVENT US FROM GETTING OVERRUN/BEHIND
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE ORDERING
Saturday night was amazing and also a huge challenge as we received orders for nearly 100 pizzas in the first 20-30 minutes we were open. We shut down ordering as soon as we could, but I know some of you had to wait a very long time for your pizzas and I am so sorry for that.
Here's how this works now:
1. pick what time you want your pizza(s) and order up to three "cheese pizzas" at $17 each
2. then find what style pizza you want (pepperoni/cherrypicker/etc) and add the appropriate number of those to your cart
3. add any notes and please your phone number to your order and checkout
4. Show up at our door at the specified time and we will have your pizzas ready for you.
5. Please remember the whole reason for this is to minimize human contact. We love you but if we're doing this, we're doing it so no customers in the restaurant. Yes, it's possibly crazy. But what if it's not?
If you do not see the time you want, (or any time at all) available, we are sold out for that day.
Text us when you are here (323-302-3908)
There is a place for NOTES in your order, if you have special requests, we will do our best.
Enjoy every slice.
(Repeat as needed)